Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kit

Options
  • 13-09-2006 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Heya,

Just wondering where the best place in dublin is to buy spurs kit. Would really like the puma training top thats on the tottenham website shop but with sterling and £9 for shipping its working out quite expensive :rolleyes:

Elvery do the replica top for 50 euro and will probably go with that instead.

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Not sure TBH, maybe worth asking on the soccer forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fsol

....there's a place at the corner of Dame st & georges st called The Soccer Shop. Went there a few times to get hard to find stuff e.g. Man City kit for a mate when there were'nt available anywhere else. The chap that owns it is a sound bloke. If he doesn't have the kit he may well be able to sort you out with someone who can. Worth a call anyway.

fsol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Wouldn't hold out too much hope for a training top but they have the shorts as well as jersey of the home kit in Lifestyle in the Stephen's Green Centre. They're extortionately priced though - about 30 euro. Thought the jersey was alright at 55 but if it's 50 in Elvery's go with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Hi Druid,

I will be over for the Slavia prague home match, so if you want i can get the top you want from the Spurs shop and send it up to you when i arrive back in Ireland after the game. LMK

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Druid

Thanks for the reply guys.

Will check out the shops today.

Rob. Thanks, I may take you up on that offer! :) Ive a mate in london I want to call in a favour on but if he's not able to make the trip to WHL then that would be very cool of you. Will deffo LYK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

No problem Druid .... lmk either way i'm happy to help out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Can you tell me if it's as tight fitting as it looks? If so I might be tempted to try and lose the Summer lbs before shelling out..

Advertisement