Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is UEFA tie on ITV??

Options
  • 13-09-2006 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Greetings fellow Yids,
    Does anyone know for definite if ITV are showing the game in Prague? Reason I ask is that the ITV site says: "The competition commences on Thursday 14 September and ITV plans to broadcast Spurs' games on ITV4 and ITV1." Which is fine but I've looked at the ITV listings site and ITV1 is not showing any football tomorrow evening. While ITV4 is showing our feeder club (aka West Ham) v Palermo at 20.00.

It does say "ITV1 London". So I was hoping that the regionals would be different, but I've just checked UTV and ditto: no SPurs game.

Any clues??

fsol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Setanta Sports Ireland are showing the match, covergae starts @ 6:45pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i think itv are showing newcastle followed by spurs matches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

The away game is shown on Setanta and Channel 5, and the home game will be shown on ITV i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh, im all excited now!

and apologies, the newcastle and spurs games are both on 5 this evening.
    although, i have no idea if 5 is available inireland or not.
    coverage for spurs starts at 6:45.

shame i cant get setanta ireland over here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

No chance of CH5 in Ireland unless you have a UK Sky sub card ..... so best bet would be Setanta or a bar showing one of these channels

• Advertisement
Advertisement