Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lip jewelery

Options
  • 13-09-2006 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

hiya,

just wondering is there such thing a a lip ring without the ball in the centre. and if so where can you get them? i dont really like the whole ball idea and i cant work them!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

http://www.bodyjewellerydirect.co.uk/32mmsmoothsegmentring-p-231.html

There ya go. Ten times hard than a ring to fix in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

thanks for that. do you know how that one works?

my guess is that it is a bit like the hoops for your ear in that in clicks in and out? i pam probally way of mark!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

its a curved bar closure.. the bar comes off it altogether.. i have one in me nose.. you will prob need a shop to pu tit in for ya.. can be mighty tricky.

is there many shops that sell them or would you have to but it of the net? anywhere close like galway or sligo maybe instead of dublin

thanks for yer help

I got the ball ring replaced with just a normal ring and it hurt like ****, the normal ring has a little flat bar to close it and as its straight it keept spinning around the actual piercing and hurt so bad, changed it back the next day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

i had the same problem when i changed from a ring with a straight part to a round ring...got infected as **** :( and i had the thing in about 3 years at this stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Yeah. I've been havin the same problem. Celestial sell them. They're bar closure rings or somethin. They're a pain to get in tho. You'll need to have someone put it in for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 keelzer

i've had one in my lip b4.. and they do sit neater then a ball closure ring...they are as mentioned already hard 2 put in...but not impossible...my advice wud be 2 get a small pair of nail scissors place them inside the ring and open them...so they prize the rig open slightly...hold the bar closure in place and close the scisors...making sure you dont catch your lip!! the ring shud just return to it orginal shape...holding the bar closure in place!!

and from what i can remember metalworks in galway sell them!!

thanks! mus go up for a look ther so! handier then gettin them of the net! let them put it in, cos theres prob not a hope of me doin it!

Advertisement