Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new use for a tin whistle

Options
  • 13-09-2006 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

I came up with the novel idea of keeping my tin whistle near the phone in case any telesales people hassle me. If the salesperson is an agressive seller I let them have it full blast before hanging up.

Any other tin whistle players tried this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

JaneHudson wrote:
    I came up with the novel idea of keeping my tin whistle near the phone in case any telesales people hassle me. If the salesperson is an aggressive seller I let them have it full blast before hanging up.

Any other tin whistle players tried this?

Can't say I have, but what an innovative and bizarre use for the instrument! Anyone else got strange uses for their music instruments? I know my parents dog hates the bodhran and pipes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

As someone who does surveys for a living being mean to people just doing their job is not something I recommened.

Also, this really isnt in any way constructive to the Trad Forum, so it's being locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement