Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyre question

Options
  • 13-09-2006 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭

Wife today hit a kerb and side of tyre bulged,I knew when I seen it that the wire mesh was damaged and it was time for a new tyre. The Size of tyre was 205/55/R16 and when bloke down local tyre place said it was either €110 for a Dunlop like the rest of the car or €85 for a non-Dunlop one,I was gobmacked and cursed wife so I only had €100 on me so had to go for the €85 and so on....

Well to my point what happens to my old tyre he took from me? I have always wondered what happens to old/worn/broken tyres....Oh and was the €85 a good price for that kinda tyre?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement