Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions on SE K800i & 3 Ireland

• 13-09-2006 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I'm considering buying the SE K800i on 3. I'd appreciate any opinions on both the phone and 3 Ireland, like is the phone heavily branded and restricted? I'm swaying towards the e25 VideoTalk and Text 200 package.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yes, it's branded. Less so than the Vodafone branding though. Restrictions are there, such as walled garden internet browsing. Overall, I'd just go for it on O2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

The phone isn't "infected" or diseased with vodafone like software on three but there have been some icon changes such as the entertainment, and settings icon, the network operator key having a different function, "blog this" redundant because of the walled garden. The ota firmware upgarde menu has vanished as well and as of yesterday there were no SEUS updates.

Not a vodafone scale vandalisation of a good phone but limitations on the service. Then again cheap calls and texts and video (try uploading and downloading data on o2 right now and see where that gets ya with your bill!)

Advertisement