Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 Mobile Data Card - Merlin U630 - Problems

• 13-09-2006 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I don't know if anybody can help me but I am on my third 02 Mobile Data Card (Melin U630)

It is like the card seizes up (Both the blue and red led's flash very fast and then stay on permanently) but the card is rendered useless.

My IT manager thinks that I am doing something to cause this but to the best of knowledge I'm not.

Has anybody else experienced these problems or do they know what the cause may be ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Moving to Mobile/PDA forum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

It heard that o2 will charge you €907 a Gb once you bust your 2Gb cap and will charge you a lot more if you bust it while roaming. So it died out of pure decency.

Go to Voda instead , cheaper and better coverage and higher cap but make sure its a 620 card they give you not the crippled 618 card :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

@Good Cause
    Have you been onto O2 Data Support (1850601740)? I've had some issues in the past and generally they'll be able to help you out with new drivers/software or whatever.

Do you have a mate or anything with a laptop that you could try it in?

Advertisement