Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurking

Options
  • 14-09-2006 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

ok, after along time lurking, mainy in work ive decided to start posting. I spent most of my time in After Hours reading the treads and find them a great way to pass the time. You's really have kept me entertained and cost my company hundreds in lost working hours!!:D

Anyway my point to this treat is to call out all the lurkers on this site to say hello and like myself, let yourselves be known to the boards members.

Maybe say what poster you have found the most entertaining with their treads. I'd have to say Pighead, that guy cracks me up and hes won me a few quid with his tips on the gambling forum!!

So as he might say himself JoeSixpack is quite happy with Pigheads antics around here!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Ahhh, the last lament of a n00b.
    "But I was here all along!!!..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

I'm lurking right now.....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome joe, you can get to know other boards members here. Read the charters in each forum before you post and then have fun posting. Say hello in the sticky and it is best get familiar with boards, it is a very big place. :) Glad you are enjoying it so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JoeSixpack

Ruu wrote:
    Welcome joe, you can get to know other boards members here. Read the charters in each forum before you post and then have fun posting. Say hello in the sticky and it is best get familiar with boards, it is a very big place. :) Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Cheers Ruu, Wasn't really looking to say hello to everyone rather to find out how many people like me just read the posts and don't post themselves and who they found the most entertaining.

I tought After Hours was the place to post just general stuff like that. So apologies im sure i'll learn over time!!;)

Advertisement