Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Safe

• 14-09-2006 6:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Going unreg for this, just wondering is it safe to go down on a girl and lick her private parts?

Comments

Obvious answer-not safe with a random stranger tbh.

It would be a good idea to know whats been there before you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Tristrame wrote:
    Obvious answer-not safe with a random stranger tbh.

It would be a good idea to know whats been there before you.

if you are unsure, then you could use dental dams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

UnNKNOWN wrote:
    Going unreg for this, just wondering is it safe to go down on a girl and lick her private parts?

TROLL...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

TROLL...
    \m/_(>_<)_\m/ Leave that to the moderators to decide.

Whether the OP is a troll or not, this is a topic of concern for some people, so it is a valid question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

dudara wrote:
    this is a topic of concern for some people, so it is a valid question.

OK, i don't agree with this comment...
    but as you are a moderator i am not allowed to question you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

\m/_(>_<)_\m/ this is your final warning if you have an issue with a mod or a mod decision you may question by pm or the feed back forum.
    You do not[/i] comment about it in the thread there by draging it off topic,
    as that will get you banned from this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There are several sti that you can contract from oral sex with a partner.
    Some of them are treatible and go away, some of them like herpes you will have for life.

You can use protection to make such contact safer.
    what is a dental dam.
    How to use one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OK, i don't agree with this comment...

As it is possible to contract some STIs through oral sex, then it is a valid question.
    but as you are a moderator i am not allowed to question you.

You can question and debate things with me to your hearts content, just don't foul up a thread doing so. PM me in future if you disagree with a judgement of mine.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dental Dam.

You're jokin !!!!!!!!!!!

That's like washin yer feet with
    yer socks on !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

general rule is not to go down on other person till you know them a lot better..it's kind of up there with using a condom..once both of ye have been mutually exclusive with each other for a few months and are regularly having sex then work away...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭alantc

Of course it's not safe. All girls have cooties. Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

it's kind of up there with using a condom..once both of ye have been mutually exclusive with each other for a few months and are regularly having sex then work away...

Are ya sure about that man? Me no think so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭Tuesday_Girl

general rule is not to go down on other person till you know them a lot better..it's kind of up there with using a condom..once both of ye have been mutually exclusive with each other for a few months and are regularly having sex then work away...

Being mutually exclusive for a few months doesn't cure any STI's that may have been picked up in previous relationships, both partners should get checked out before ditching the condoms.

Advertisement