Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research for college

Options
  • 14-09-2006 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

Sorry if I am doing this wrong but I am a newbie to this. I am working on a project focusing on identifying best practices for customer loyalty in the Hotel industry.

Can someone help me with this please? I am looking for any case studies people might have in this area, specifically if they are in Ireland.

I am also trying to get interviews with some hoteliers but this is proving difficult.

Finally does anyone have examples positive and negative of staying in hotels that would be willing to share with me please?

Thanks
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭rondjon

Do you want us to write your project for you as well?

For hotel experiences, use www.tripadvisor.com to see what people have to say. Put in any hotel you want and read peoples reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

rondjon wrote:
    Do you want us to write your project for you as well?

For hotel experiences, use www.tripadvisor.com to see what people have to say. Put in any hotel you want and read peoples reviews.

Easy up there boy, no need to be smart :rolleyes: I dont think you understand the concept of research......

My advise to you is to try and get talking to a manager in a hotel down the country, there are thousands of hotels in the country all you need is 3 or 4. You need to send out a letter stating what you propose to do, who you are doing it for and state that the interviews will be done in a confidential manner (i.e no names hotel / persons involved etc). I couldnt see a problem, im afraid you are going to have to put a bit of work into this one. They might also allow you to talk to a few customers in the hotel. The results might be of interest to the hotel as well but the confidentiality issue is key. In fairness hotels wont do anything that could damage their reputation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lobice

Thanks Stepbar, nice to get friendly advice. Hard work is not a problem, was just looking for guidance on how to get started.

Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement