Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB announce they have finished their network expansion/new packages

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

I'm on Killester 2MB, and love it.

Doesn't look like I have been upgraded yet, but if they're advertising 3MB for 50 quid, and I'm paying my 50 quid, I'd expect 3MB NOW.

May give them a call tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Let us know how you get on snappieT. I'm on the 2Mb plan too. Still "only" getting 2Mb speeds. It would be nice to get an extra 50% faster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Ah well, so much for my application.

Apparently the Ballymun mast has no
    more available bandwidth for new users.:confused:

Time to have a look at Smart me thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

i dont think id be on the ballymun mast..even though finglas is quite close to it..i think id be put on the ardmore hotel one if i went for it..might wait a while and see what people have to say bout ibb's upgrades and stuff before i make me mind up.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

No upgrade for me as of this morning. But I expect it might take a few weeks to implement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I rang them about the upgrade as I'm paying for the 2MB Breeze that is now 3MB.

Anyhoo, they said everybody will be upgraded within the next few weeks

Advertisement