Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if Kurt Cobain hadnt killed himself?

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

he would have faded away!
    Exactomundo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I ain't going to get no reply, amn't I not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

The man had tried to kill himself before, is that not enough evidence?

not true. Kurt Cobain is legally recognized to have committed suicide. However, unanswered questions within the Seattle Police Department's report regarding their investigative approach have led to a perception that Cobain may have been murdered. Suggestions say that if the shotgun that Cobain used was positioned to match the findings of the autopsy report, his arm would have been too short for him to reach the trigger. Cobain would have had to fire the weapon with his toe, yet he was found with both shoes still in place.

After Cobain's death, Love insisted that Cobain's overdose in Rome was a suicide attempt. However, several people have contested the assertion. Dr. Osvaldo Galletta, who treated Cobain, told Newsday, "After [Cobain] woke up, he told me it was an accident. He said he had been confused. He had taken pharmaceuticals and alcohol together. He said it was just a mistake." He further explained to Halperin and Wallace, "We can usually tell a suicide attempt. This didn't look like one to me." Galletta specifically denied Love's claim that 50 Rohypnol pills were removed from Cobain's stomach.

Loves father believes she killed Cobain, he stated it on a documentary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I ain't going to get no reply, amn't I not?

not with grammer like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

the questions stands: What if Kurt Cobain hadnt killed himself?

answer: we'd be talking about something a tad more interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

John, put me down for one of those hoodies too, that would be absolutely great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Quadrouple negatives. I'm very proud!

Advertisement