Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball Club/ Soc

Options
  • 14-09-2006 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

Does any body know if there is a paintball club/ soc in WIT this year. If so, can i have their detials please or if they can get in touch with me please.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Clubs and socs days are next week as far as I know. If you call the main switch boards ( (051) 302000) they can put you through to the clubs and socs office who will be able to help you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The original lad, Paul, offered me to take it over. Didnt do it tho, cause im not that into paintball. I dont think they had anyone by the end of last year anyway but things could of changed by now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Do they play "magic the gathering" its a card game at WIT?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

There's a few of us that do play, but nothing offical we're thinking of starting to do magic tournaments on sundays, visit
    universalrealms.co.nr
    for all the info, we're looking into venues at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Sounds like something WITless gamers might do....or is that SOC still around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Its still around but this is separate from witless its by me and a mate, for info

visit universalrealms.co.nr

Info will be posted up there as soon as we get it

Advertisement