Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrated Intel Graphics

Options
  • 14-09-2006 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just got a new dell latitude d620 laptop. I ordered it with intel 950gma graphics.

When I go to display settings it says it is running Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family?

Is that the same thing? Is the GMA950 just the graphics chipset of that or did they ship me a laptop with an older graphics chipset?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Akula wrote:
    Hey,

Just got a new dell latitude d620 laptop. I ordered it with intel 950gma graphics.

When I go to display settings it says it is running Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family?

Is that the same thing? Is the GMA950 just the graphics chipset of that or did they ship me a laptop with an older graphics chipset?

The 950gma is the integrated graphics built into the chipset on the motherboard which is the 945.

Advertisement