Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Whopper Milage Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Topcat101

My father's 91 opel 1.7 D carvan. 200K when he got it 8 years ago.

gone round the clock twice since then.

Total of ~600k on it now:eek:

Cluche done twice, water heater at least 3 times, rattles like a bitch, impossible to change gears. Or know waht gear you in ! top speed around 60mph.

If I had my way I pay some one to steal it ;) But the old man loves it:rolleyes: Just pasted the MOT this month says his going to keep it for another year....What can you do, no accounting for some peoples taste !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Girlfriend's Polo is just coming up on 150,000. My uncle's Corolla had over 300,000 on it when my cousin wrote it off a few months ago. Dealer in Belfast where my dad bought his car had a few white BMW 318s for sale with over 300,000 miles on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Toyota Landcruiser 193k at present, just put a new Radiator and Thermostat in but thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

2003 Toyota Avensis 1.8 with 107k miles on the clock and still on the original brake pads.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

bazz26 wrote:
    2003 Toyota Avensis 1.8 with 107k miles on the clock and still on the original brake pads.

You obviously don't like that middle pedal. it's a new luna or an old sol???? both nice cars anyway, neighbour just got a 03 Sol runout of old model. 2.0 D-4 petrol though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

ninty9er wrote:
    You obviously don't like that middle pedal. it's a new luna or an old sol???? both nice cars anyway, neighbour just got a 03 Sol runout of old model. 2.0 D-4 petrol though

New Luna model.

The 2.0 litre D-4 petrol is very hard to shift. I have seen the same one on the local dealer's forecourt for at least 12 months.

Advertisement