Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid team news rumours for Slavia

Options
  • 14-09-2006 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

robbo, chim, king, daws, ekotto, jenas, hudd, zokora, ziegler, mido, defoe

Must mean Jenas on the right. Happy enough, no Davids.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

now thats an interesting team sheet

im a big fan of huddleston. not the speediest of midfielders, but a great passer. id rate him almost as highly as carrick in the passing department.
    not too sure what he is like in the tackle or the defensive capacity though.

im also a big fan of ziegler,and i can see why he has been picked, for the continental play. although, why davids isnt picked, i have no idea. i am a big fan of davids of past, but not now. i dont think he should be on the team except as a centre midfield that is gong to kick lumps out of players. a veritable robbie savage if you will :)

i think that looks like a good squad, id just be afraid that huddleston and zakora will try and hang back too much.

do we have a subs bench yet?
    i want berbatov and keane up front every game, or at least berbatov and mido.

anyone heard the rourmers of defoe going in january sales? looking at villa for that 9m bid. good business i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Will be strange to see Spurs play without hoofing it down to Lennon at every attacking play :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

It would be good to Hudd playing, he can also play at Center back so as far as his tackling is concerned, i'd say he should be ok in that department :D

I think also we will see alot more of the squad being played in Europe, its a different ball game to the premiership ... roll on 7pm tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

anyone got any info on slavia .

are they any use havent seem much if any of them before .

are they on a summer league setup like the eircom or is there season just kicking off.

any players we should be wary of.

Advertisement