Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Congress report on Iran - dishonest?

Options
  • 14-09-2006 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=a4GhCBD7phfQ&refer=us

Looks like those untrustworthy IAEA guys are once again refusing to show they know their place in teh world and are daring to suggest that American declarations about stuff which should be teh IAEA's turf are...well..."outrageous and dishonest" was the phrase I believe they used.

As the thread-title says, teh IAEA has taken issue with some claims in a recent US Congress report - the one (rightly) saying the US needed better intelligence on Iran's capabilities.

There's a great irony there, when you stop to think about it. A report calling for better intelligence gathering is being slated for (mis)using existing intelligence dishonestly!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,423 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

those crazy americans with their lies and propaganda.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Wait, they'll wheel out Colin Powell and his PowerPoint presentation. That'll show em who's boss!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Ooh deja vu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

leak vs leak !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

Hobbes wrote:
    Ooh deja vu.
    Indeed. I wrote as much about Iraq here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52040474&postcount=1

but nobody responded.

Given what happened in Afghanistan and Iraq is nobody going to say "where is the evidence"? Or fool me once shame on....shame on you... fool me twice... eh...
    what is that phrase again ...anyway the guy wont get fooled again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

ISAW wrote:
    what is that phrase again ...anyway the guy wont get fooled again :)

Lol. I cant see anything happening with the recent "agreement" (?) with Iran and Iraq over the Oil Pipelines.

Fair play to you ISAW. I cant believe no one responded.

Advertisement