Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design, Data Entry, Php Programmer

Options
  • 14-09-2006 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi there!

I run a small web company and from time to time I get a little more work than I can handle plus I am going back to college in oct. I may need three sets of people in the future and I would like to have a roster of people I could call on from time to time.

I need someone to:

1. Design 2 pages (hompage & content page) include the pdf etc and have it read as a html page for data entry
    2. Someone who knows the basics of dreamweaver and can input images and text
    3. Programmer php based

In each case can you send me a portfolio of your work and prices. In the case of 2 just give a per page & 3 the setup costs of shopping cart, search engine etc

Thanks for your time,

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

one person can do all that, you don't need 3 mate

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

one person can do all that, you don't need 3 mate
    Well he is talking about more jobs in the future as well plus he might be working on one at the moment.
    Anyways, i've sent a PM there honeymonster

Advertisement