Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Correct asking price?

Options
  • 14-09-2006 3:31pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,the brother asked me to run the asking price of this car by you lads.
    He is selling it and just wondering if hes off the mark on asking price.
    Reason for sale is his long trek to work doesnt suit this car.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=501722

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭want2play

well if he wants to sell it a bit faster, the price is definately too high as there is a selective market for the type of car but saying that it has very low milage (genuine?)
    I drive a sports saloon myself and the car is worth way more to me than the actual value of it even with all the extras, the spoiler is a bit OTT.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Definately lose that spoiler :eek: It looks like a book shelf. White isn't the most popular colour either.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I reckon the price is a bit high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭plasto

I reckon its a good way to get people to look at the car!! Musy remember that, when im selling mine!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

MAte of mine bought a 99 version of this for 8.5k less VRT, so I reckon the price is a little high

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Price might be a bit high, but at least you get a free ironing board:D
    (Good luck with the sale)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

He did leave something out on the specs.....................RADAR (had to do it)

Honestly he should try it a around 11,000

Advertisement