Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No motivation to continue/make something of my life

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

38141 wrote:
    Bitch

you obviously have severe mental problems.

i pity you.

best wishes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

trinity wrote:

i pity you.

best wishes
    I think it's time you just tuned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭38141

Trinity1 wrote:

i pity you.

best wishes

I wasn't referring to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

38141 you asked if others have felt this way and honestly thats a resounding yes but only after a lot of stuff happened in my life. I've been very hurt in many ways phsyically, mentally and emotionally there's been lots of trauma I've had to deal with and mostly by people I trusted or who were close to me and mostly because I was too trusting in the first place.
    When I sought help I was pretty much told I deserved it too. I'd been kicked around for quite a while and I lay down for it. Each time I tried to fight for myself someone was there to make sure I didn't succeed . I've been told that my life is worthless and that people would be better off if I were dead and in a way I still believe there's some truth in that. The thing is though, I had my whole life going for me when I was younger. In my early twenties I had a great job my, own house, my own car and I was studying to further my career and a healthy social life and that was all taken away.
    The things I've experienced would leave anyone bitter and consequently I have little respect for humanity in general. So I can relate in a way to how you might be feeling.

I learned that it is ok to be pissed off, in fact getting that shìt out of your system is really healthy thing to do, provided its done in a way that doesn't harm anyone else. If you don't get it out it just builds up and eat away at you from the inside.
    Counselling can help although thats something that we must be ready and prepared to do for ourselves. In the meantime, just be aware of directing that anger safely.

Controlling my feelings for too long
    Forcing our darkest souls to unfold
    And forcing our darkest souls to unfold
    Pushing us into self destruction
    Pushing us into self destruction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Dude, if you've nothing to lose then try some psychedelic drugs like salvia. They completely change your perception of life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Oh get over yourself, it is very easy to go blame other peoples attitudes and other people for your behaviour. At the end of the day, the only person accountable is you.

If you want people to treat you like a little puppy dog and say all wonderful things to you, go ring the samaritians and don't waste bandwidth here. You asked a question, you got frank honest answers. Noone said they'd be padded with gumdrops and sugar cubes. Life is tough, people are harsh, welcome to reality.

For the record, I hate people too, although I have a very good reason for it most people are liars and idiots. Its a terrible truth, but once you get over it you'll feel so much better. I mean take you, you sit in your room all day and won't say boo to anyone, but come on here, ask some help, don't like what you see and you become all tough and aggresive, a real man.

What you're doing is living a withdrawn life, if I was convinced there was anything sincere in your posting, I'd suggest you talk to your GP about schizoid mania than anything else. But you obviously want sympathy and tea instead so "pooor wotherm, have a cuuggllle" - there feel better now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

You hate people and you hate life, that is the overall message I have recieved from your posts, if that is how you feel, the opt out. Personally I am a great believer in life. The basis of life is "get busy living, or get busying dying" and before anyone slams me for this, if someone wants out, let them on, if someone wants life, they will grab it with both hands, there is nothing that you can say or do that will alter this fact, so then 384141, what do you choose, life or death? It is up to you, and yes talking to strangers on the web is not going to alter that. What are you really seeking from fellow humans that you state you hate?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭38141

I am 'tough and aggressive' because of you, psi.

You are the reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well aren't you just a charming bundle of sunshine.
    Be miserible if you wish, get professional help if you wish and want to make changes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement