Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a long time coming

• 14-09-2006 5:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

right, regular poster blah blah blah

ok so when i'm on the job i have to make the decision to cum, if i dont, i will just keep going until i fall asleep, i'll go literally indefinitly without climaxing unless i build myself up mentally for a few minutes.
    this may sound like a blessing but its really not. i'm very conscious of the possiblity of the girl getting bored if i go on and on too long. how long is too long? i have a great fear of looking up and seeing a girl i'm with check her watch or check her phone for messages or something cause its taking too long. plus, occasionly both our fiddley bits end up red and sore and i just end up ****ing knackered (i'm not exactly in shape)

its not like i'm crap at what i'm doing (i have that on reasonably good authority, i hope) and only once have i been asked "eh, are you nearly done? i've got work soon.."

in conclusion, i'm not any kinda stud, i'm not that experienced, i just want to know has anyone experienced this problem? is sex like comedy (....), all in the timing? and whats a reasonable amount of time to continue? i understand that i should 'just know' when to 'bring it home' but i dont seem to have the intuition...am i worrying over nothing?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Perhaps you are thinking about it too much. Try relaxing and breathing and just letting it happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭mel123

I dont think anyone can tell you what you want to know really. In my personal experience i dont like it going on too long, if thats any help!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

Female perspective, my ex-husband was like you, he built himself up to an orgasm, however I cannot spek for how you need to be with women, as each woman is different, however, a very quick session is unfilling, but too long is uncomfortable, so the only advice I can offer is to judge according to the wetness of the woman, and if she has had an orgams, or if she is multi orgasmic (I'm not one of these lucky women, but the exist), in other words, go with the situation and your instincts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Introduce some lube into the equation when the friction builds up, I find it gives me a burst of pleasure when I have been hammering away (affectionatly) for a while and coupled with the doggy position I fecking explode.

But I understand your position, not coming at all can be as bad if not worse then not being able to climax.

Once you have satisfied her ie made her cum etc ask her is she ready for you to come
    If you feel you cant come for a long time then stop masturbating for a while

sex is sex but then again a quickie can be as satisfying too so
    No need to go on until your red raw!

• Advertisement
Advertisement