Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to play poker in Wford

• 14-09-2006 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere that playes poker tournaments in Waterford. Just a simple hold em no limit chip game with 10-20euro buy in. Any night from Monday to Sunday I would be interested in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Crubeens

Blazin' Aces in Ballybricken is a good spot, and has regular tournaments and cash games.

There's another place near the park in Newtown that opened a few months ago, but I can't remember the name and have never been there. The building used to house the poor hall, Hustlers, if thats any help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I think that place down by the park has other things as well, like roulette and stuff, can't be sure though. I'd second the Blazin Aces, it's up on Mayors Walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

tournament schedule at blazinaces

Mon €25 freezeout usually 25-40 runners

tues €20 freezeout 35-55 runners

wed €50 freezeout 15-40

thurs and sundays €20 + 1 €20 rebuy+ 1 €10 top up 30-55 runners

fri €100 freezeout 15-35

theres also a decent pub game in alfies, lombard st on mondays

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Jesper

Nice one the timetable was exactly what I wanted. Can't find it on the net so if you could give me general starting times I'd be sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Jesper wrote:
    Nice one the timetable was exactly what I wanted. Can't find it on the net so if you could give me general starting times I'd be sorted

All tournaments in |Blazin Aces, Mayors Walk start at 8.30pm sharp.

• Advertisement
Advertisement