Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex in McDonalds

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,333 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

OliviaM wrote:
    Hmm..haven't seen one and I wouldn't know how to react if I ever saw one I guess. Couldn't these kids do it privately? Take the risk in their own homes rather than being caught up in public. Scandalous.:eek:

probably too worried about not having a home anymore if they get caught doing it there

i don't know what to say about this story, i guess some kids today(not yours of course) can be such sluts. edit spelling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,573 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

embee wrote:
    Are you for real? Sex is not shameful in the slightest, but there is a time and a place, and sitting on a bus at 8am on a Monday morning fingering your schoolgirl girlfriend in full view of the other people on said bus is not it.

Eh... No.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Frelance

eolhc wrote:
    i guess some kids today(not yours of course) can be such sluts. edit spelling

Not just kids...

I worked in Enniskillen for a year, This kind of stuff didnt happen very often.

We did have one incident though, The projectionist told me to come to the projection room he had something "funny" to show me. Looking down on the crowd of about 40, there was two right in the middle at it. She was facing the back and probably even saw me looking in.
    After heading downstairs i was confident they would have left. I was wrong, had to get the manager to go in.
    He walked in and warned them it was innapropriate. i watched that screen and sure enough they started going at it again 5 minutes later!
    a second warning from me personally and i finally got a look at them.
    Id estimate about 30-40.:eek:
    After that they got up and left.
    They were watching Jarhead for christs sake, its hardly romantic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

at the young scientist this year there were two, at the disco beside the vending machines (people whove done ys will know what im talking about) on a chair, the security guard didnt even mind, whats worse is that they were both 14/15

its all just sick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

wouldn't just be icing on the cake for the lad in the OPs story to start shouting when he is comming,
    "oh...oh....IM LOVIN IT"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Unpossible wrote:
    wouldn't just be icing on the cake for the lad in the OPs story to start shouting when he is comming,
    "oh...oh....IM LOVIN IT"

It wasn't funny the first time and it's slipped considerably the 50th time..

Anyways... I blame the parents :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Kold wrote:
    It wasn't funny the first time and it's slipped considerably the 50th time..
    Can you point out the 50 times on this thread that "Im lovin it" has already been posted? After a quick glance back I can't see it being mentioned once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Unpossible wrote:
    Can you point out the 50 times on this thread that "Im lovin it" has already been posted? After a quick glance back I can't see it being mentioned once.

it was a lame joke. just accept it and get on with your life, i know its hard but be the bigger man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

lol :D

Can I have a Mcshag meal, no onions, medium coke and a pack of condoms
    thats excellent:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,573 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

HavoK wrote:
    it was a lame joke. just accept it and get on with your life, i know its hard but be the bigger man

You think that's bad...? If it had been in Abrakebabra, you;d have had the 'badly packed kebabs' lines.

• Advertisement

Ah, this thread just refuses to die...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Seeing as you went there ... :D

t-shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Very Good. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I just wish that I knew those kind of girls when I was 16.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Cormic wrote:
    I just wish that I knew those kind of girls when I was 16.

I wish I knew those kind of girls now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I wish I had gone to Wesley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Hmm... when I posted earlier in the thread, I forgot to say "If they conceive a child now, they'll have to name him Ronald - (a-lá Brooklyn Beckham)"

Badumm tish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

ha ha ha brilliant

Advertisement