Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Speed in Cork

Options
  • 14-09-2006 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

I have Smart Broadband 3mb for the last couple of weeks and it is really slow. I ran a speed test and am getting between 46 kbps and 56 kbps - anyone else have this problem??

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

rebellad wrote:
    I have Smart Broadband 3mb for the last couple of weeks and it is really slow. I ran a speed test and am getting between 46 kbps and 56 kbps - anyone else have this problem??

What speed is your router syncing at with Smart? Have you checked your line stats? Have you posted your problem in the Smart support forums?

http://support.smarttelecom.ie/forums/index.php?

It is reasonable to assume that if others in your area were having similar problems posts would have appeared here previously so this would suggest that it is an individual issue so all the more reason to post in the Smart forums.

Advertisement