Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you publish Adsense on your site...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

spare me the sign up etc....what's your angle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭TOm Kelly

errr - as far as I can see the sign-up is free ... what would you like - your money back? Sorry for interrupting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I hate these kind of sites, prolly harvesting my email address or some other crap.

Looks absolutely awful as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

TOm Kelly wrote:
    errr - as far as I can see the sign-up is free ... what would you like - your money back? Sorry for interrupting.

So what's the referrer id in the signup link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭TOm Kelly

As you well know, blacknight, it is an affiliate link - but I can assure you that it is not Tom Kelly's ... and I have no doubt that there is going to be a sales pitch for a product to compete with Adsense, in part 2 of the report.

But so what - the report is free - I have learned a bit from it - and I have been keeping an eye on the site - he is signing up some serious numbers ... in the last three days downloads have gone from 14000 to over 21000 - it has been a great bit of viral marketing - and it is going to cost him -- he is paying 50 cent per download - so obviously he has decided that a lead is worth this amount to him - I will be interested to see what his pitch is.

I sometimes wonder why people get upset over been offered something free - I treat it no differently that when I am offered a taste of wine in a supermarket - I usually drink it - say 'Thank You' and pass on without buying a bottle ... if it hits the spot, I buy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement