Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Bonding

Options
  • 14-09-2006 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Lads, with the season fast approaching and that we still don't know each other that well, I think it would probably be a good idea to arrange a few events so everyone can get to know each other off of the field and away from a web browser.

(I would take the skipper's suggestion of a strip club into consideration, however I have a restriction order barring me from going within 100 yards of any 'gentlemens club' or any ladies who we shall refer to as 'Candy Sweetness').

Therefore, suggestions? Gimme them, and lots of them! Scoops, team Pro Evo tourney, anything! C'mon hit me with ideas...or Ms. Sweetness gets it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Strip club, i know the manager of one ;)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hoodle wrote:
    C'mon hit me with ideas...or Ms. Sweetness gets it.

I'm down with Ms.Sweetness getting it, once I'm at the opposite end! :D

On a serious, less perverted note, scoops is probably the best bet. Either one evening during next week or next weekend in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Hoodle

May I suggest a spot of pub golf?

Hoodle wrote:
    May I suggest a spot of pub golf?

Do explain....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Pints I reckon.

If I see anyone drinking alcopos though...:mad:

Guinness or Whiskey only. Pints of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Pub Golf

Is this the thing Hoodle?

seansouth wrote:
    Pints I reckon.

If I see anyone drinking alcopos though...:mad:

Guinness or Whiskey only. Pints of.

What about Uncle Jaeger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Hoodle

Probably easier if I post a 'scorecard' I've used in the past...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7454ED156E134E3C

Basically par for the hole, is how many attempts to finish the drink. Get less than par, get a better score. Break a rule, add 'shots' to your score. Loser gets mocked, and is forced to drink whatever the winner chooses. Ambulance follows.

Each 'hole' takes part in a different pub.

Any questions? No? Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Looked like they were having a jolly good time over at the cricket club having a BBQ, we can gatecrash next time.

Advertisement