Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for 21st

Options
  • 14-09-2006 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

My 21st is coming up at the start of January and so I want to book somewhere fairly sharpish,as a lot of parties and things are on around the same time.

Anyway,I'm looking for a function room that'll hold around 50 people. I want somewhere that can potentially hold that amount but won't look too empty if only 20 show up! :o

Also,it needs to be somewhere with a decent sized dance floor as I'd like to hire a dj.

Any ideas? Preferably somewhere in the city centre but any suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

How about the Clifton Court Hotel ...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

I'd say the gingerman on fenian street, the upstairs, may not have sufficent dance area.

I went to a good one in the mont clare hotel, or was it the davenport...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I would recommend The Excise Bar in the IFSC. Great venue, great location.
    Ring and ask for Alan, he organises EVERYTHING. We had a great party there recently. The party food was good value and the staff were very friendly.
    Well worth checking out.

Advertisement