Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An idea: Next/Previous thread links at top of page under navbar.

Options
  • 14-09-2006 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

I don't generally use the previous thread/ next thread links that often, but as of recent I have tried to use them to get around boards quicker.

I had a thought that if they were duplicated and positioned above the postbit also, would it be a benefit that it would be more noticeable and thus reduce in users having to sometimes keep using the navbar to go back to the forum and then select the next thread?

Just an idea.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Yep, would be good. I'm usually waiting for the page to load just to click since I have the posts inverted.

Excuse the ignorance (as usual), but anyone have any clue how possible it would be for the 'next thread' button to show that there isn't actually another thread there (i.e. reached the most recently active thread)? Just a pet peeve of mine.

Advertisement