Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Napping

Options
  • 15-09-2006 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I only caught the very end of the FM104 Adrian Kennedy phone show tonight but I was absolutely shocked about what they were talking about.
    The topic was Dog Napping and it was in response to a warning giving out in the papers today to pet owners to keep a closer eye on their dogs because dog napping is becoming a more widespread problem.

There are "people" out there who are stalking people who are very attached to their pets, stealing them and then requesting ransom for their return.
    One lady told of how she didnt pay the money and because of that her dog was left dead lying on her doorstep.

A scumbag actually got on live and proudly talked about how he makes a good living and doesnt feel any sympathy for the poor animals or their owners.
    He talked about cutting off their paws,ears or doing whatever just to get the owners to pay up, including threats that their children will be next.
    Owners are trapped when it happens because if they turn to the Gardi the nappers will kill their dogs.

I felt sick (Adrian too) after hearing this and I strongly recommend everyone to always keep a close eye on your dogs when your bringing them out and about.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH. Mad. Where was this happening? The chap who called in, any idea what part of the country he was from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Are you Adrian Kennedy?

ffs half ot the more wanky contributors to the show are paid to rile people. Or else just taking the piss. Good idea, some scumbag who robs dogs around his area gets on the radio and lets everyone here his voice. One or two people connect the dots and its him who will be getting chopped up. Listening to Kennedy is like drinking 14 cans on your own, it seems like an alright idea at the time, but you wake up in the morning tired and realise you wasted something.

Now, im off to sell heroin and crack in the ambulance area of Temple Street hospital, then Im commitin a "if your hit gwan **** yourself" drive by at the Stephens Green playground.

Why do i do this? Caaauuuussss deres no faasilllyatees Adrayeeeaannnnnn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

That is desperate, scumbags love mutilating animals... aswell as dognapping, the old halloween is rolling around, we all know what happens then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

shane86 wrote:
    Listening to Kennedy is like drinking 14 cans on your own, it seems like an alright idea at the time, but you wake up in the morning tired and realise you wasted something.

lmao, amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Fenderhead

shane86 wrote:
    Are you Adrian Kennedy?

ffs half ot the more wanky contributors to the show are paid to rile people. Or else just taking the piss. Good idea, some scumbag who robs dogs around his area gets on the radio and lets everyone here his voice. One or two people connect the dots and its him who will be getting chopped up. Listening to Kennedy is like drinking 14 cans on your own, it seems like an alright idea at the time, but you wake up in the morning tired and realise you wasted something.

Now, im off to sell heroin and crack in the ambulance area of Temple Street hospital, then Im commitin a "if your hit gwan **** yourself" drive by at the Stephens Green playground.

Why do i do this? Caaauuuussss deres no faasilllyatees Adrayeeeaannnnnn

Dog napping happens. Other people got on the phone and told stories about what happened to their dogs. Whether or not you like the phone show I really care! Im not a crazy fan of it myself I just happened to be shocked about what I heard tonight.

I cant exactly remember where people said it was happening, Phoenix park was one place anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

FFS. Trace the phone number, and give it to the Gardai, tbh. Scumbag was proberly ringing from home, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

the_syco wrote:
    FFS. Trace the phone number, and give it to the Gardai, tbh. Scumbag was proberly ringing from home, tbh.

tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭stifz

They also have the cop-on to ring with an unregistered phone number?!! I have heard it happen never anyone close to me though.. I have two dogs.. the younger one would probably walk away with him.. very trusting kinda fello. bit of a heart breaker! However his side kick would eat anyone who even looks funny at her.. so long as they stick together i reckon they'll do fine!

Advertisement