Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testament

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Deadly :D

Sometimes Skolnick seems to play scales instead of solos but that is just superb. Cool tune but hey, is that a link to Over The Wall I see? ;D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

What a band!!! Pissed off i missed they're reunion tour, would love to see Skolnick in action with Testament.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

They were a vastly under rated band, class drummer, vocalist and guitarist!

Loved his solos :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I freakin' love Testament. Actually I can't stop listening to The Gathering lately, what an album!

Best song?

• Advertisement

Sizzler wrote:
    Best song?
    Tough one! DNR is fantastic, great opening to the album. Down For Life was the first song I heard from it, it's what prompted me to buy it.
    Although my favourite at the moment is probably True Believer, I love how Chuck's vocals change dramatically after the second chorus. Brilliant :)

I like electric crown :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Pf4SItti4

Notice how much weight aul Chucky has put on !!!

Ah I'd never seen that, thanks for the link.

What's the story with Testament? I know they did the reunion tour, but are they going to record again? I'd love to hear another album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I've always enjoyed 'Curse of the Legions of Death' - a good fun mosh-it-up.

As for reunion gigs, they never seem to turn up for them. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

wierd i havent logged in here in ages and the first thing that catchs my eye is a testament tread!! Ive just watched the live in london gig dvd from the reunion tour ****ing savage ol chuck has put on weight alright but check out louie the drummer hes like 6 times the size he used to be but hes still well able to beat the crap outta the tubs! And skolnick is in a league of his own..well i guess that come with playin in an orchestra the last few years!....Great band!

• Advertisement
Advertisement