Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Moderator

Options
  • 15-09-2006 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Please welcome MikeDragon32 as a new moderator for this forum. As this forum seems to be getting busier by the day (and I may be moving from Charlesland in the near future), I have asked him to help me moderate this forum. Those of you who post here regularly will probably know Mike to be a pretty helpful chap.

Let his reign of terror begin :)

Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

eoin_s wrote:
    Hi folks,

Please welcome MikeDragon32 as a new moderator for this forum. As this forum seems to be getting busier by the day (and I may be moving from Charlesland in the near future), I have asked him to help me moderate this forum. Those of you who post here regularly will probably know Mike to be a pretty helpful chap.

Let his reign of terror begin :)

Eoin

I'm sure I won't be too evil and I'm happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

No doubt he will do as fantastic job as you did Eoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

LMC wrote:
    No doubt he will do as fantastic job as you did Eoin.

I do hope there was no sarcasm there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Me sarcastic - Never! Seriously you did a hell of a job.

Mike the pressure's on..........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Many Congrats Mikedragon! No doubt, you'll do a fantastic job ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement