Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Who oh why?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ugh.

Weird too, he claims its a 1991 car but it has '90 plates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Buy it to destroy it so it can be put out of it's misery

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Thats just beyond belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Sweet mother of suffering mercy. That looks like it could be the first lexus ever sold in ireland, a little piece of automotive history, and look what they've done to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭digweed

he says that 'house forces sale', i say that's one damn smart house!!!

D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'd say it was more the Arabs telling him they couldn't keep oil production up to speed with the consumption of that thing layden down with all that sh1te.:D

Put a price on how muc it would cost to put right. Junkyard might be able to give us a hand on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lexus Touring Cars Team 2007! (privateer naturally!)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

I looks like he used it to Ramraid a halfords or something, FFS!!, some people shouldnt be given the freedom of creativity or even owning a car!!

BRUTAL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Look closely and you'll see a tear coming out of the headlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Fcuk me! A catastrophe !

'House forces sale' :rolleyes:

More like he got a rush of common sense and woke up in a cold sweat one night and said Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Maybe someone should bid, then meet the guy and ask him to undertake an IQ test ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Sizzler wrote:
    Fcuk me! A catastrophe !

'House forces sale' :rolleyes:

More like he got a rush of common sense and woke up in a cold sweat one night and said Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Maybe someone should bid, then meet the guy and ask him to undertake an IQ test ;)

You wouldn't be able to get a clear reading, I'm not sure IQ tests can go into negative figures. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

That is beyond wrong O_O
    I still don't get how anyone can actually like those shítty yank-style chrome alloys - as we've seen in the past 30 years or so that when it comes to anything car-related yanks just cannot design... anything.

Someone has the same alloys on an Altezza down the road from me - they just look like tacky shyte and they totally kill the sporty image of the car (at least the Altezza/IS200 actually tried to look sporty in the first place!). Those ones in particular look more like lame hub caps than actual wheels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Spinners!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Spinners are a cardinal sin.

Whoever makes 13" spinners should be burnt alive - so far I have only ever seen them here on a Nissan Sunny, an Almera and a Suzuki Swift. About as stylish as a fookin propellor beanie...

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Most Toyotas seem to end up like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

A LOT OF FLASH FOR SMALL CASH.
    IT IS HUGE IN SIZE AND A SERIOUS HEAD TURNER
    just cause people look, doesnt mean it's nice :D

i wonder if anyone will bid on it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭damo605

Oh Christ - I have just been looking at LS400's in the UK on eBay, Autotrader, etc. tonight with the intention of *maybe* throwing a few k at a cheapish one and had decided to feck off to bed but have a quick peek at boards and then..... I see this sh1te :confused: Whoever that pr1ck is: thanks for ruining my night ya bol1x :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There should be some sort of law against this or maybe he should be fined for having bad taste!

Down with this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

unkel wrote:
    Most Toyotas seem to end up like that...

Not always:
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=423010

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

bazz26 wrote:

Some guy on this forum asked for advice about buying that BMW a while back. Poor guy got the piss ripped out of him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Has anyone actually seen this car?

Advertisement