Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Dundalk

• 15-09-2006 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get hooked up with broadband in Dundalk. I live pretty much in the centre of the town so all the providers are open to me.

I'd just like to hear from anyone who lives in Dundalk or close by. Who would you recommend?

I may have to go with wireless as the landlord is not too keen on getting lines installed.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 dyslexixboy

I would have said go adsl but if you have to go wireless, depending on where you live in town digiweb metro are probably the best to go with for wireless. If you can though try for a line much better speeds and less interferance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

I'm in Dundalk and have Clearwire, wireless broadband.

I find it good enough! It's actually faster than the Eircom broadband I had before I moved here. I picked them over Irish Broadband purely because they delivered the box within 2 days! Also I didn't want to wait a month for Eircom to come and connect up a phone line at huge cost.

Though I know others aren't as impressed by them...

Advertisement