Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sleeping probs

• 15-09-2006 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

ok ive had these problems while im sleeping for a long time and im hopeing some may be able to help

when im sleeping at night , i clench my teeth reaaly badly I wake up in the morning in a small amount of pain..

but the second problem is i deep sleep a lot and i dont enjoy it , i find that it cause's me to miss job apointments and be late for work now today i did plan on going job hunting but woke up to late , that not the point the point is im deep deep sleeping to the point where i cant here my phone ring alarm on my phone going of, has any one ever expreenced this before.

also id like to add i used to smoke a lot of has i dont ay more , i might smoke a couople of joints of weed a weekend if even .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

How much sleep do ye get?

The only sleep that counts is deep sleep, and you need about 7/8 hours of that a night

Have you tried to not clench your teeth?

Also, im sure ye know weed is a relaxant, so thats addin to it!

Wb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

abetarrush wrote:
    How much sleep do ye get?

The only sleep that counts is deep sleep, and you need about 7/8 hours of that a night

Have you tried to not clench your teeth?

Also, im sure ye know weed is a relaxant, so thats addin to it!

Wb

well i dont useally need any more then seven hours , but when i deep sleep i dont feel very good in the morning and feel all dopey . Also im in bad mood for most of the day and feel completely agusted....

as for the teeth yep i useally go to sleepfine and wake up in the morning with my teeth clenched .Could my teeth being clenched have anything to do with dreams i have ? ...

no i dont smoke weed all the time only at the weekend thats it ......if even i dont really have that much of an interest in it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Might sound a bit silly but try not smoking it at all, and maybe try to develop a nighttime routine (maybe the routine you have at the moment is why you are sluggish etc). Place a couple of alarm clocks around you and see if that triggers your self to wake. Give it a while and see what happens.

You said you only need seven hours sleep, but when you wake up, ur sluggish?

With me, im sluggish cos im pulled out of deep sleep, aka, i havent had enough

Also, cut the weed completely. Thats whats makin you feel lik crap, and you just said you have no interest in it, so why smoke it?

So, cut the weed, and try get an extra hour a sleep every night, and after a few days you should feel much better

As for the teeth clenchin, I'm pretty sure thats from stress, and perky drinks [sugar, caffeine etc] and of course, THE WEED!!!!

Let us know if ye get any better

Good luck! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I found this discussion through Google :
    http://parents.berkeley.edu/advice/health/teethclenching.html

Looks like it might offer you some advice.

As for the deep sleeping, not really something I can relate too. I'm more the type of person that will wake up with the alarm and then consciously decide that another hour in bed is a nice idea. But it's really all about routine. I think you just have to convince yourself that you can and will get up at the required time, and keep reminding yourself until it comes true.

• Advertisement

abetarrush wrote:
    You said you only need seven hours sleep, but when you wake up, ur sluggish?

With me, im sluggish cos im pulled out of deep sleep, aka, i havent had enough

Also, cut the weed completely. Thats whats makin you feel lik crap, and you just said you have no interest in it, so why smoke it?

So, cut the weed, and try get an extra hour a sleep every night, and after a few days you should feel much better

As for the teeth clenchin, I'm pretty sure thats from stress, and perky drinks [sugar, caffeine etc] and of course, THE WEED!!!!

Let us know if ye get any better

Good luck! :)

ok thansk for the help il try and see hopw i get on only thing is im not shore how im going to cut out all the caffine .....:D

but ile try not to smoke any more , i think stress is work realated ,.....

You dont need to cut out caffeine and all completely, jus dont have any 2/3 hours before ye go to bed

abetarrush wrote:
    You dont need to cut out caffeine and all completely, jus dont have any 2/3 hours before ye go to bed

ah ok well i think i no what the steress was comeing from thank fully its essed of quite a bit , so ive just got to worry about , another slight problem .....

Dub_Ster wrote:
    ah ok well i think i no what the steress was comeing from thank fully its essed of quite a bit , so ive just got to worry about , another slight problem .....
    which is?????

Advertisement