Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tekken psp

• 15-09-2006 2:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Getting it today cant wait ,got ultimate ghouls and ghosts last friday and its great but i had it beatin by sunday !!!! 44squid !!! so im going to exploite games ten day exchange policey and get me t.d.r.
    Has anybody played it yet ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Yeah and it's good, haven't played too much of it but seems like it will keep me playing for hours once i finish Tiger Woods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it isnt out until next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

not true , i saw it on sale in gamestop, patrick street, cork only 2hrs ago. 54euro if i remember correctly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

evad_lhorg wrote:
    it isnt out until next week.

out monday afaik, which means stores got it yesterday and most likely stickered it up and shoved it on shelves. saw it in hmv and virgin today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Im playing as we speak lizards ,so it was out yesterday pssssps ...some people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

how good is it? may buy off cdwow or videogamesplus

Its Tekken . No change from the console version at all realy realy impresive and the new fighters are great .worth getting defo !!!

Iv been playing it all week and i can now conform its the best game on psp ..Buy it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

Yeah got it at the weekend great game. If you like tekken you should definitely get this

Advertisement