Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soccer betting

• 15-09-2006 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Ok i dont know if this is currently being done so excuse if its the case.

I enjoy the odd accumulator on the footy. I havent had much luck in the recent past. I usually look out for Cascarino's tip on todafm today at 6.30 and he's usually pretty good.

This week im going on the following(i think)

Everton home win
    Villa away win
    Birmingham home win
    Sunderland home win
    Crystal palace away win

€5 accumlator

any thoughts/bets/or big win stories?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Might get a decent tip in the gambling forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=684

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Cork 4/6
    Shels 5/6
    Shamrock Rovers 10/11
    Galway 4/9
    All to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Palace away at Norwich? I would be very suprised if they win that one. Palace wont make the play-offs this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,071 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

My usual thing is picking out 5 fairly likly to win teams and making 3 trebles using different combinations.

this weeks;
    cardiff, sunderland, villa,
    sunderland, barca, villa,
    cardiff, barca, ac milan.

5e on each.

This allows for one or two teams of the 5 to mess up and still get a return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Sunderland Draw
    Spurs Draw:eek:
    Swindon Lose:eek:
    Southampton Win
    Coventry Win

All to win :)

Pop them all in a 5 x €2 cross double which will get you a return once two of them win, realistically you need 3 of them to win though to make a profit.

*edit* that was my 1,000th post :D
    Go again next wkend!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭boy_wonder

Palace away at Norwich? I would be very suprised if they win that one. Palace wont make the play-offs this year.

About the only one i got right!! funny auld game

Advertisement