Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Comic Con 06

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

John told me yesterday they're going to try and get everyone there for 8 so they can make a start within about 30 mins so, eight hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

That was a good laugh. My head hurts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

bombidol wrote:
    My head hurts though.

alcohol is evil and bad!

my plan to not drink firday or saturday was ruined thanks pretty much to fysh, tree, shelly and jack .......... o and thumb.....and shades.......damn pretty much everyone on here, damn you all.

Report will be up during the week if fysh and tree can forward me some of their photos seeing as i forgot my camera. It will include my hamster stappled to the wall drawing from the improv comic jam saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

ztoical wrote:
    my plan to not drink firday or saturday was ruined thanks pretty much to fysh, tree, shelly and jack .......... o and thumb.....and shades.......damn pretty much everyone on here, damn you all.

Yeah, I have vague memories of trying to force a Club Shandy on ye alright :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hehehe, I like these total lies about a plan to not drink. :D

Photos (and possibly short video snippets) from me should be up later today. In the meantime, I've attached a scan of my newest prized possession - that Mark Millar "badgers" picture :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

Nice Fysh!

and millar has a waaaay sexier/cuter accent than this vid would have us beleive

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Righty ho, my pics are uploaded here, or if you prefer you can view a slideshow of them here.

(somehow they ended up in reverse order on the site, but there you go)

(I also think it hilarious that I got about 3 minutes of video footage - not yet sorted out for posting online due to size, and I may just rip it to audio since it's only interesting for hearing the parts of the Q&A session that I recorded - and 1 photo from the con itself, but a load of pictures of the boozing/social sessions before and afterward...dedicated? Me? Naaah...)

Oh, and for any poor suckers who didn't get to pick up a copy of my 24 Hour Comic you can see it here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i have ooodles of pics of ztoical (mostly just ztoical for some reason) bluetoothing to my computer as i type, need to find somewhere to post em yet

Con reports:

mine
    bombidol's

Anyone else typed up their version of events yet?

• Advertisement

Tree wrote:
    i have ooodles of pics of ztoical (mostly just ztoical for some reason) bluetoothing to my computer as i type, need to find somewhere to post em yet

yeah i noticed that when i was looking through your photos - stalker!! I'm sort of half moved to kilkenny now, rest is moving tomorrow so should be able to write report up before the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

ztoical wrote:
    stalker!! I'm sort of half moved to kilkenny now

Fool, don't tell her where you live. You'll never be rid of her! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Pictures of funny people looking funnier can be found anseo :)

i'm way to lazy to caption stuff

well two weeks late, rather pointless and rambling and not spell checked heres my report still internetless in kilkenny damn you eircom!

Advertisement