Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

missing sound files cod1 ,wont load game??

• 15-09-2006 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

i installed cod 1 on an amd 2.6ghz pc 500meg ram winxp sp2 , put in disk 1,2, everything installed 100 per cent.WHEN i load up game it loads console ,it says 17 sound files missing ,then stops loading, can anyone give me advice?COULD some1 email me the sound files.I bought the game in shop talbot st,i have disk cdrom 1,2, manual, serial no etc.I think its an nforce 2 mobo,it says sp3 winxp installed.I have cod2 installed,it loads up ok.CDROMS ARE OK, NO SCRATCHES.I got no errors whatsoever when installing cd1 or 2 ,i cant see how is there files missing.i think i need to uninstall cod 1 and use a registry cleaner program, 17 files missing .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Hi Gamer,

I'd be happy to provide you with these files but can you tell me which ones are missing? If you take a screenshot of the CoD1 folders and upload it here I'll have a look at it and compare it to mine then send you what's missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

ill get back to you on this ,i have to put screenshot on usb key, i have no net connection to my pc.cod planet forums say,uninstall cod 1 and run a registry cleaner program.this is a known issue with cod and winxp pcs.

Did you ever get this problem sorted gamer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

not yet .got 3 new xbox games ,ill get round to it in a month.

God your name suits you well then! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement