Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucd G.a.a.

Options
  • 15-09-2006 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

hi, im a fresher and i was just wondering how many gaelic football teams are there in ucd for 1st years? im an average player(might as well be honest:) ) and just want to play some football
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

can anyone help me with this? it probably wont matter cos i almost got into a row with dave billings today:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Don't worry about it there's load of things you can do but if you still want to do GAA then they will have trials going on and so you just head along to them and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Can't remember how many teams but there's at least one "fresher's team" anyway as far as I know. There's three ladies teams I think so there's bound to be a fair few men's teams.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You could always try another local club such as Kilmacud if you don't get on in UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

You could always try another local club such as Kilmacud if you don't get on in UCD.

i already play for a prominent dublin club but id like to give ucd a go also but thanks anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Does anyone know if they have set up a beginners team for ladies football this year? I reckon I could give Ciaran Mac Donald a run for his money but I dont no how to play!!

Advertisement