Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks in Blackrock

Options
  • 15-09-2006 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

Anyone see the fireworks in the Blackrock area at 2330 tonight? Anyone know what it was for? Quite a good show.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Was it in the village direction you saw them? Myself and some friends thought it was coming from the 3 rock area, going from the sound, couldnt see them though. We figured maybe it was for a very fancy 21st, it did sound fairly expensive mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yea def down towards blackrock. Mount Merrion Ave or there abouts. V posh 21st to have that amount of fireworks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Going completely OT, I saw and heard fireworks in Ballyfermot this afternoon. The Halloween knackerism is starting early this year :mad: It's going to be loud bangs & the subsequent burglar alarms for the next 6 weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

Yeh I think they were going off nearish to stillorgan on the blackrock side of the N11. I live quite near there and watched them from my garden. It was a big display, must've been v. expensive. No idea what it was for.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭catching_streams

They were in the Smurfit School in Blackrock. No idea what the occasion was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭streaker

It was a pre-ryder cup party Smurfit was having in the school in Blackrock on Carysfort Avenue

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

A nice one. Cheers.

Advertisement