Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pay Later / Billpay / Contracts

• 16-09-2006 5:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Ill start the ball rolling with a question.

I Signed my contract with meteor on Janurary of this year so just over four months untill thats up.

If i was to switch my plan to Talk 60 for Eur20 per month could i then pay meteor to end the contract

4x20= Eur80 (Average bill anyway)

Ive been with meteor since day one but im just getting so tired of them.

If you have a tech question i usually find there call centers have no clue.

They have free meteor to meteor txt but i dont know many people on meteor so i dont get to take much advantage of that or the five cent calls offers.

I dont like the way if you dont use your minutes they dont carry over (i was on talk 400 for first 6 months and found it annoying anything i dont use does not carry over).

I would love to hear any advice you may have about the different networks and the experience you have had with there contracts or just in general which network and plans do you think are worth a go?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Approx how many minutes and texts do you use a month?
    That would help with recommending another network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

I use Meteor bill pay myself and I have no complaints. I do think they are the better network.

Maybe not now that they've changed their tariffs and you get no inclusive texts. Only free ones to Meteor customers. But if you're on an old tariff you're laughing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

Pythia wrote:
    Approx how many minutes and texts do you use a month?
    That would help with recommending another network.

I would say bout 200 minutes and 100 txt is more than enough for me (Intend to use AFT):)

sambora wrote:
    I use Meteor bill pay myself and I have no complaints. I do think they are the better network.

Maybe not now that they've changed their tariffs and you get no inclusive texts. Only free ones to Meteor customers. But if you're on an old tariff you're laughing.

What kinda TARIFF ARE U ON IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING???

Sounds like your doing pretty well with meteor:)

Ill start the ball rolling with a question.

I Signed my contract with meteor on Janurary of this year so just over four months untill thats up.

If i was to switch my plan to Talk 60 for Eur20 per month could i then pay meteor to end the contract

4x20= Eur80 (Average bill anyway)

Ive been with meteor since day one but im just getting so tired of them.

If you have a tech question i usually find there call centers have no clue.

They have free meteor to meteor txt but i dont know many people on meteor so i dont get to take much advantage of that or the five cent calls offers.

I dont like the way if you dont use your minutes they dont carry over (i was on talk 400 for first 6 months and found it annoying anything i dont use does not carry over).

I would love to hear any advice you may have about the different networks and the experience you have had with there contracts or just in general which network and plans do you think are worth a go?

Can anyone answer my main question.... if i downgrade to talk 20 and end my contract would the cost to end it b 80 euro???

Thanks guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement