Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the mods

Options
  • 16-09-2006 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Can we clear up these last year specific threads, and threads unrelated to the leving cert/results? Just to let us fresh 6th years have a go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

last year's group were a particularly clingy group. they were the 1st group to really take advantage of boards.ie in terms of asking questions, getting help etc..

All the noObs are intimidated by last years cling ons and so stay in their shell until we go away :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

smemon wrote:
    All the noObs are intimidated by last years cling ons and so stay in their shell until we go away :D

which wont be long... :D

We'll be outta your hair soon.
    Relax.

I just still reappear cos im bored.. waitin to start college.. (2 days time, woo)
    But i really doubt i'll still be lurking about in a few weeks time..

and y'all can have ALL your questions about exam questions.. mock predictions.. poet predictions.. experiment predictions..

aaaaaah.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

obl wrote:
    Can we clear up these last year specific threads, and threads unrelated to the leving cert/results? Just to let us fresh 6th years have a go.
    Fresh meat. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    <sharpens knife>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

To be honest I don't see a problem. It's the start of the college year, the first for all those just finished the Leaving and therfore the last string attached to the Senior cycle (and to this board).

So give it a week and it'll be all yours.

[EDIT]Erm, i can't really see any off-topic thread anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

We'll never go away! mwwahah!ok no I just come in here from time to time to check on abercombie and myselfs creation! dnt delete all our threads wats d point?make ur own?its not our fault hardly any of your year are using this! it took our a month to get up and going...relax dude!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I'll be back :) its good that you have some people to ask questions to anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The forum certainly shouldn't be only for the use of current Leaving Cert students. You shouldn't forget that those who have already completed the Leaving Cert can be a mountain of knowledge. I like mountains of knowledge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

we'll leave when we're good and ready to leave!!! :D ok well technically i've already left, i'm just back because abercrombie made me!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

we'll leave when we're good and ready to leave!!! :D ok well technically i've already left, i'm just back because abercrombie made me!!! :D:D
    I did not!!! You just happen to be sitting beside me and I offered you the information that I hadn't been on boards for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

obl wrote:

no, go away

• Advertisement
Advertisement