Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baseball on TV in pubs

• 16-09-2006 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

I thought it was cool yesterday night walking through town, and seeing how many pubs were shoing the Philidelphia @ Atlanta game. Even Sinnotts had it on the outdoor screen. I realise that it was because the game was being shown on Setanta, and a Munster (spit) game had been on earlier, but I'm sure there some Americans wandering around thinking how popular the Braves must be in Dublin. Got me thinking though, since most pubs have Setanta and by consequence NASN these days, are there any in Dublin that show baseball regularly? I'm aware that Jim Beams on Dorset Street does sometimes (nopt any time I've called in though), anyone know any other places?

Advertisement