Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar Bears Reference

• 16-09-2006 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey Guys Ben Here

Since there are no Polar Bears in Dublin Zoo n e more does n e 1 know where I can get some good reference of Polar Bears? Both Still Images and videos or btr yet the real thing. Id prefer if it happened in Dub bu if n e 1 knows of n e where else in Ire I mite be willing to check it out.

Tanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

you could try a place there on merrion square i think it is with all stuffed animals, there might be a stuffed polar bear there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bennessy

The natural gallery I nvr evn thought o it cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Jim10000

why dont you get a David Attenborough DVD like the blue planet or something and get images from that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

red dave wrote:
    you could try a place there on merrion square i think it is with all stuffed animals, there might be a stuffed polar bear there?
    They won't let you take a photo. - you'll be expected to purchase a photo (Which I doubt is royalty-free). Best bet: on-line stock (see sticky in D.A&Design)

Advertisement