Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hope that was a dream

• 16-09-2006 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Has it ever happened that you remember doing something in the middle of the night but aren't sure wether or not it was a dream due to a lack of weird events that would indicate it was a dream? There were a few times when I've gotten up in the morning really tired and vaguely remember waking up looking at the clock and the time reading a few hours ago but think "Nah I couldn't have been awake an hour ago". The thing is, I can't tell if it's a boring dream or a memory of me being awake.
    Yesterday I woke up remembering waking up, picking a scissors off my locker and (for some reason) cutting the edges of my eyebrows, yeah I know :confused:. I have no idea if this actually happened and consequently spent a good deal of time yesterday looking at my eyebrows in the mirror wondering "were the corners always that length". Anyone ever experience something like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Yea, lots of times. Not the eyebrow bits but I would wake up have a conversation with hubby or go down stairs or check on the kids or something nundane, and I never really remember if it happened or not, except the conversations with hubby, sometimes we did talk, sometimes we didn't. I think it has to do with stress or been over tired or something, not enough hours in the day and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭angelbaby

yeah that happens me alot. Sometimes i remember getting up in the middle of the night and letting the cats in. Im not sure if i actually do or if its a dream though because i always leave the window open so if i do bring them in they'd be gone out in the morning anyway.
    And there was another time i thought i dreamt that i cut my hair. It was only the next day when one of my friends asked me why there was a chunk missing out of the back of my hair that i realised it wasn't a dream!:eek:

Advertisement