Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

why does it hurt?

• 16-09-2006 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ive been seeing this guy for 2 months now and things kind of got hot and heavy last night,we didnt have sex but he was rubbing me with his hands on my vagina,he ended up pushing his index finger up the area where one would place a tampon.it hurt but i liked it at the same time.now today i feel bruised and sore.is there any chance i could be pregnant?we didnt have intercourse but im so worried semen could have been on his hands,i felt sick this morning too..does that explain the tenderness in my vagina?im only 18 and have never had sex before

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ive been seeing this guy for 2 months now and things kind of got hot and heavy last night.he began rubbing my vagina and then inserted his index finger into the area where one puts a tampon.is this kind of action normal...ive never had sex before or gotten this imtimate with a guy?it kind of hurt but i enjoyed it at the same time.now today i feel all bruised and sore in that area,my vagina feels like its pulsing.i also felt sick in the morning and am afraid of my life i could be pregnant.am i just sore because my hymen broke...even though i didnt bleed?i know we didnt have intercourse but could i still be pregnant or is it possible?he was wearing underwear and so was i,im so afraid help!!im only 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 musthavelight

ive been going out with my boyfriend for 2 months and things got hot and heavy last night.he began rubbing my vagina and then inserted his index finger in the area where one would normally place a tampon.it kind of hurt but i enjoyed it.now today im sore and feel bruised and pulsating.im a virgin and have never had actual intercourse but is it sore because he broke my hymen with his finger...i didnt bleed?i felt sick in the morning and am worried i could be pregnant,what if he had sperm on his finger.plus is this normal sex action to place a finger in that area?(sorry if these questions may seem stupid but im only young and am panicking right now!!!) thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Yes, this is a normal act of foreplay. And you can never rule out the chance of pregnancy, but it's extremely unlikely. Unless he just previously ejaculated on his hands.

Short answer - you're not pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

unless he has a finger that ejaculates, no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭Geordie_Girl

el rabitos wrote:
    unless he has a finger that ejaculates, no

erm......

<edit>Ah damn, you got in there and edited it before i got to quote it...now my response just looks stupid. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

erm......

<edit>Ah damn, you got in there and edited it before i got to quote it...now my response just looks stupid. LOL

:D

i'm smrt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 musthavelight

so what explains the soreness? does he just have big fingers or me a small vagina?im seriously bruised feeling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Oh, Sweetie, you sound awfully young.
    If you don't have the proper information regarding sex, maybe you ought to hold off and not venture into something you may not be mature enough to handle.

And if you do choose to continue, be sure to use protection/ birth control.

Hugs,

L4L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

It's sore becaues it's sore. It will stop being sore soon. perfectly normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Before he fingered you were you doing anything else? If he ejaculated before doing this there is a slight chance he had sperm on his finger. I doubt it though. If you're still worried take a pregnancy test but putting it simply, you're not pregnant! :) Oh and the soreness should go away soon. If not, I'd get it checked out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

no he would have to have touched his cum for there to be a chance of transfer. my advice is to keep his cum away from his hands in the future when he fingers you, have tissue ready and you clean it up that way it wont end up in you.
    i doubt you broke your hymen this time. it takes a good bit of pressure and more then one finger. my ex broke mine this way and i know it hurts now but it feels like alot of pressure but one time when you're doing it you'll find it doesnt hurt anymore and there'll bit a bit of blood and thats it. finished.
    it is possible to be throbbing for an entire day after if he was really fingering you hard. nothing to worry about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

ive been going out with my boyfriend for 2 months and things got hot and heavy last night.he began rubbing my vagina and then inserted his index finger in the area where one would normally place a tampon.it kind of hurt but i enjoyed it.now today im sore and feel bruised and pulsating.im a virgin and have never had actual intercourse but is it sore because he broke my hymen with his finger...i didnt bleed?i felt sick in the morning and am worried i could be pregnant,what if he had sperm on his finger.plus is this normal sex action to place a finger in that area?(sorry if these questions may seem stupid but im only young and am panicking right now!!!) thanks
    please educate yourself before doing anything else, you sound about 12!!!!

dont be so hard on her, thats what shes trying to do... jeeze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

dont be so hard on her, thats what shes trying to do... jeeze
    Yeah, doing so after the fact isn't really the way to go about things though is it? So, i stick by my first post.

is this the same girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

i wasnt saying she did it the right way of course but shes freaked out so lets try to be a little understanding?

shes 18. not 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Have you changed the title to why does it hurt?

It hurts just because its a tender area and there was friction involved, same way any other part of your body might hurt if you kept rubbing it in the same place.

i wouldnt worry about being pregnant, even if there was cum on his finger i believe the sperm dies when it hits the air.

and there is no way you would have symptoms the very next day as in morning sickness - when you are pregnant the body produces a hormone that is only there during pregnancy and although it doubles everyday it takes a couple of weeks to produce enough to cause symptoms.

pregnancy tests work by detecting this hormone and thats why they wont work til you are due your period as there is not enough to detect before this

i wouldnt venture into intercourse until you educate yourself a bit more on this subject and are comfortable. you dont want to have yourself worried sick about it.

condoms are your best bet, pulling out is not safe you can still get pregnant and the pill wont protect you from sti's.

fingering wont hurt as much once you relax and get used to it. plus it'll help once your hymen goes

• Advertisement

fingering wont hurt as much once you relax and get used to it. plus it'll help once your hymen goes

wont hurt at all if its done right ;):o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Posted by trinity1:
    i believe the sperm dies when it hits the air.

Not true. Those little devils can live on for hours!

yeah but eventually the stress of heavy fingering can be sore like anything you'd poke for ages haha its better once the hymens gone

Lust4Life wrote:
    Not true. Those little devils can live on for hours!

Really? I didnt know that - i shouldnt believe everything i read on the internet :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sperm can live for 72-96 hours!

hmmmm wrote:
    Sperm can live for 72-96 hours!

yes but is that not inside you in a receptive environment? I meant sperm on someones finger LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Mojito

I think some ones fishing here?

but here's the truth

Of course you could be pregnant. He could have slipped his hand down his pants and touched his penis and got some cum on his finger, then he could have slipped his finger up your vagina. Now you could be pregnant.

You should go get a test done. He could have STD’s as well or even be HIV+. Also don’t keep your hand on the kettle when its boiling as it will burn your hand!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

sounds like a dirty filthy troll to me. Amazing how some people get their kicks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Trinity1 wrote:
    yes but is that not inside you in a receptive environment? I meant sperm on someones finger LOL
    They could live for up to 72 hours on a finger. In an optimum environment like the vaginal canal they can live for up to 96 hours.

Dying because of air? Please. Do you know of any other organism or bacteria that dies as soon as it touches air? Of course not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Mojito

An anaerobic organism or anaerobe is any organism that does not require oxygen for growth. Obligate anaerobes will die when exposed to atmospheric levels of oxygen.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

I wouldn't mind living in her vaginal canal for 96 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,496 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Banned already.

Mojito wrote:
    An anaerobic organism or anaerobe is any organism that does not require oxygen for growth. Obligate anaerobes will die when exposed to atmospheric levels of oxygen.

;)

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

OP: Was he quite rough? Your vagina wasn't used to being touched like that and so swelling occured, don't worry, this will go down by tomorrow if it hasn't already.

It is also possible that you were very tense and so your vagina wasn't as accomodating of his fingers as it would be if you were relaxed, so next time try to relax and take it quite slowly, and ask him to stop/slow down if he is hurting you.

Do you know did he ejaculate onto his hands? If he did then it is possible that some live sperm came in contact with your vagina and here is a risk of pregnancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭angelbaby

sometimes when fellas finger you heavily it can cause tenderness because of the friction but dont worry about it, it will be better in a couple of days. Tell him to go more gently next time.
    As for being pregnant - youre not, dont be worying. You probably only felt a bit sick because you were thinking about it and worrying.

I dont think you should rush into anything else yet though until you learn more about sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

your nt pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

But you need to be able to tell him to stop if it hurts. It should be very gentle and not hurt. Only do what you enjoy.

Advertisement