Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unforgiven Predictions

• 16-09-2006 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Unforgiven is fast approaching,so its prediction time people! :D

TLC match for the WWE Championship: Edge (w/Lita) (c) vs. John Cena
    If Cena loses, he will leave RAW and go to SmackDown!.

I am going with my Teddy Long screwing Cena out of the title scenario,Edge to retain.

Hell in a Cell Handicap match: D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs. Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, and The Big Show

X-Pac and/or Sabu to interfere to help DX win,and hopefully end the feud.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Johnny Nitro (w/Melina) (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

Hardy to win,his push is pretty solid since he came back.

WWE Women's Championship: Lita (c) vs. Trish Stratus

Trish to win by countout,end on a high note.

World Tag Team Championship: Spirit Squad (c) vs. The Highlanders (Robbie and Rory McAllister)

The inevitable breakup of SS should happen here,Highlanders to win,rest of SS turn on Kenny.

Carlito vs. Randy Orton

This could be a really good match,Orton has been doing his fair share of jobbing lately so I'm going with him.

Kane vs. Umaga (w/Armando Alejandro Estrada)

I'm going with a double-DQ here,playing it safe!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I can't see the sense in having Cena win this one. I'm going with Edge to retain through outside assistance.

Hell in a Cell Handicap match: D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs. Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, and The Big Show

I see D-X winning. It would be cool if X-pac showed up.

Hard one to call. I'll go with Jeff to win.

Lita to win this one leaving Trish to be applauded at the end.

World Tag Team Championship: Spirit Squad (c) vs. The Highlanders (Robbie and Rory McAllister)

Highlanders to win, maybe with help from Piper.

Carlito vs. Randy Orton

Should be Carlito and I think it will be.

Umaga to continue his unbeaten streak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Cena to win - simply because that is what will happen :)

Xpac showing up, blargghhh dont think so. McMahons to win, since Vince needs a reason to stay on TV

Aye Jeff to win

Lita to win, Stratus to beat the crap out of her :) (what I would have liked is Stratus to win, and hand over the belt the following night on Raw, and therefore we get a womens tourney :) )

The scottish blokes to win

Carlito vs. Randy Orton

Hmmmm....tough call...I'm going with Orton since he is HHH's bitch

Umaga to win, by beating the smeg out of Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

LC match for the WWE Championship: Edge (w/Lita) (c) vs. John Cena

In long feuds like these, typically the babyface prevails. I see that happening here. I think it will be a top match that will feel extra special due to the crowd heat in Toronto.

I'll go with DX for the hell of it. I really don't care about this one.

WWE Women's Championship: Lita (c) vs. Trish Stratus Normally on your way out you put someone over. I think this won't be the case here. Trish will retire holding the belt.

Carlito vs. Randy Orton Orton to win. He's done alot of jobs recently and I think he does n't need to do another one. Then again, with his ongoing issues backstage you just never know. Carlito even with his charisma has n't impressed me though lately. In the ring he's regressed.

They have built this up well. Umaga to win.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Johnny Nitro (w/Melina) (c) vs. Jeff Hardy Depending on what kind of a night Hardy has, this could be really good or really bad. I'll go with Hardy.

Highlanders to win setting up a feud with Cryme Tyme.

In fairness to the WWE this is one of the few single brand ppvs that they have built up well. Virtually every card on the match means somthing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I really wanna see Cena lose, but i'm gonna have to go with a face win on this one! Edge to regain the title at Survivor Series though (Unless WWE send Edge to SmackDown!, in which case i'm gonna stop watching wrestling).

Hell in a Cell Handicap match: D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs. Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, and The Big Show

Two words for ya..........."Outside interference" by X-Pac or Flair for DX to win, but if WWE go for the DX vs. nWo fued, I see Hogan, Hall and Nash (or whoever they put in the nWo) interfering for Vince. But I don't see that happening, so DX for the win.

Trish for the win cos they'll take the title off Lita to create some kind of fall from grace storyline for Edge and Lita and cos Trish is retiring.

Carlito vs. Randy Orton

Carlito to win, cos Orton has been getting the better of Carlito so far and Carltio is due some revenge.

Again, a well built fued, but Umaga to win and were likely to see Kane go berserk and beat up Umaga after the match.

Hardy to win and hopefully with the likes of Orton and Carlito and Shelton looking for fueds, we can see some good IC Title bouts again.

Highlanders to win, SS splitting up the next night on RAW after a failed rematch.

I'd rather pay for this than Summerslam. A decent, solid card from WWE? Whats going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

If Cena loses, he will leave RAW and go to SmackDown!

I think they'll have Cena win with all the odds definitely stacked against him.

I'd go with the McMahons and Big Show on this one. And then hopefully this fued will end, its beginning to annoy me now.

I think Jeff will win this but will he get the title? I dunno

I think Trish will retire with the belt on this one

Highlanders tow in this one, breaking up the cheerleaders squuad

Carlito vs. Randy Orton

Orton to win this match with ease

I think Kane will win this match

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

DX will win. and thus end the mcmahon run on raw, please for the love of god i hope so

hardy will win- just a damn shame that matt is not doing any better on smackdown:( :mad:

trish i'm hoping will win. come on wwe, dont fail me now.

the end of the cheerleaders!!!!!! highlanders to win

carlito, cause orton is being a jackass back stage and is currently being punished for getting caught with drugs again

kane to beat umaga. please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i agree with all of PH3MON predictions.
    like mr nice guy i see no sense in cena winning the belt, but as ph3mon said, 'simply because this is what will happen'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I think Edge will win this one, possibly by cheating.

DX! Would love if XPac showed up but don't think it'll happen.

I think Nitro will retain to continue his feud with Jeff.

A bit torn in this one but I think Lita will retain in the end

Highlanders to win, SS possibly spliting!

Carlito vs. Randy Orton

Carlito

Umaga, with help from Estrada

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I haven't watched any WWE stuff in about 2 months now (apart from Summerslam), what's the bets I have my first ever 100% predictions for a ppv now?!

Cena to win, his film's comin out soon and they'll want to promote that big time I'm sure

DX to win, I wouldn't be surprised if they got a second rate version of the nWo in to feud with them after this. I don't think X-Pac could legally show up though, could he? He's contracted to the MTV wrestling promotion

Nitro to retain. Although it sounds like Jeff has done better in the ring recently, I haven't seen him, therefore I still don't like him!

Lita to retain, I don't see why everyone thinks Trish will win and retire. What makes her so special compared to all the guys who've put others over when they've retired? She'll lose, maybe get a beatdown on Lita afterwards

Highlanders to win, only because it seems like there's no other reason that they'd ever think of puttin a tag title match on ppv

Carlito to win, and Umaga to win too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Edge

DX

Jeff Hardy

Lita

The Highlanders

Carlito vs. Randy Orton

Randy Orton

Kane

i am really looking forward to this PPV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:
    Lita to retain, I don't see why everyone thinks Trish will win and retire. What makes her so special compared to all the guys who've put others over when they've retired?
    It was for the Womans title and not the WWE title. Thats why I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Well without posting spoilers - I can safely say no one got 100% accuracy with their predictions - even infaliable me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

saw the results
    way off i was

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Hit and miss with my predictions! From all accounts I've been hearing,RAW put out a decent ppv,gonna watch it later.

Advertisement