Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Psp Is Dead

• 17-09-2006 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hello All,

I was upgrading the firmware on my psp when i accidentally pressed some buttons and the upgrade crashed.

Now nothing happens when i turn the psp on. the power light turns on but nothing else.

Looks like the psp firmware has been wiped!

Is there anything i can do?

Can i send it off to Sony and get the item fixed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

your PSP is bricked (as in, as useful as a brick right now). only option is to give Sony a ring and get them to sort it out for you. be sure to explain what happened clearly because otherwise they may assume you were hacking it causing the bricking and won't fix it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Energizer

Thanx, i'll give them a ring

Advertisement