Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slight problem playing

Options
  • 17-09-2006 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I only started playing Pro Evo 5 online yesterday on the Xbox 360 but I notice in alot of games I played (and I played alot :D ) in the second half a few funny things would happen like delayed passing, turning, players hovering etc. Is there anything I can do about this? The first half of every game always played fine. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

as far as I know the host swaps for each half so it might be your connection

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

evad_lhorg wrote:
    as far as I know the host swaps for each half so it might be your connection
    Who hosts first? I usually create the match so would I be hosting the first half? Is there any way I can speed up my connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Whoever creates the game hosts first half.

I'd stop playing randomers. They're all Laggy and Stat Whores.

Advertisement