Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

anyone got a Yamaha YSP-800?

• 17-09-2006 8:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

it looks like a nice neat all in one unit and got good reviews in Hi Fi mags, but i am looking for real world opinions on it particularly in relation to music playback.

I am looking at one to replace a 5.1 and reciever set up that my wife detests, as it takes up so much room.

Do i need to connect a seperate sub woofer too?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

it has a connection for an external sub. I playesd with one at wrok, sounds god.... put it this way, sounds as good as most of those 300 euro all in one sets you get. Not as good as a proper setup, but what can you expect for one enclosure, even if there are tons of speakers in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

New model ysp-900 just about to launch!

Advertisement